1. Remove your jewellery when exercising, showering, swimming and hand washing.
2. DO NOT rub or scratch your jewellery against other jewellery or hard surfaces to avoid the plating from wearing off.
3. DO NOT use any harsh chemicals, polishing cloth, or jewellery cleaners. We recommend to gently clean your jewellery with a soft cloth.
4. Perfume, hair spray and cosmetics can easily affect the plating. Avoid contact with these and wipe away any residue if it does come into contact.
For Fine Jewellery:
1. Avoid scratching it against other jewellery or hard surfaces, and always put it in a separate AY pouch or box after wearing.
2. Wipe your fine jewellery with a soft cloth or polishing cloth.
3. Don’t wear your jewellery in the pool. Chlorine in the pool water can permanently discolor it.
4. Avoid harsh chemicals, and ensure that you rinse off any chemicals that come into contact with your jewellery straight away to avoid build up which can make cleaning difficult.
If a damage occurs outside of normal wear and tear, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of the damage, including a picture of the jewellery that shows us the issue. We will try our best to get your beloved ALIX YANG piece back to new! (Fees apply depending on the conditions).
We reserve the right to refuse the repair request if in our opinions that the pieces have been altered by other jewellers.
We offer free re-plating within 30 days of the purchase date. After 30 days, a re-plating fee will be applied. Please contact us at email@example.com for a quote.