All orders will be dispatched within 2 business days after the purchase is complete.
We carefully inspect each piece to make sure it is in perfect condition before shipping. Please inform us within 2 days upon receiving the order if your jewellery is damaged due to delivery handling or faulty.
Shipping within Australia
Standard shipping - Free (2-6 business days for Metro Areas, allow extra 1-2 business days for Regional areas)
Standard shipping with signature - $10
Express shipping - $12 (1-2 business days for Metro Areas, allow extra 1-2 business days for Regional areas)
Express shipping with signature - $15
International Shipping (6~12 business days)
New Zealand: Orders over $150 - Free standard shipping
Orders under $150 - Flat rate $15
Express Shipping - $30 (3 business days for Metro Areas)
Rest of the World: Orders over $200 - Free standard shipping
Orders under $200 - Flat rate $25
Express shipping - Please contact us for a quote
*Additional duty may apply upon delivery. ALIX YANG is not responsible for these costs. All international orders are final sales and are not eligible for exchange and return unless it's faulty upon receiving. (Please contact within 2 days upon receiving)
* ALIX YANG is not responsible for the loss of the parcel through delivery.
Exchanges & Refunds
1. For faulty items: must email us (email@example.com) within 2 days from the date of receiving the order. If you are purchasing for someone else as a gift, please do check the jewellery upon receiving.
2. We will accept merchandise in its original unused condition for a refund or exchange when accompanied by the original sale confirmation email within 14 days from the date of purchase.
All sale items can only be exchanged, or refunded as store credits.**
We are unable to offer exchanges or returns on earrings for hygienic reasons (unless they are faulty), so please do not hesitate to ask us any questions before you make the purchase.
3. We do not offer refund or exchange on items that have been worn or altered. All issues including fading plating after wearing will NOT be considered as faulty items unless we have found many fading issues from the same production batch.
Please do understand that the colour of plating jewellery is not permanent, that's why we offer re-plating services for your beloved pieces. Please read our replating policy HERE.
4. ALIX YANG reserves the right to refuse returned products that have been worn or altered in any way, or in our opinions haven’t been taken approriate care according to our instructions. All packaging must be included in the return. If the return is deemed unacceptable, it will be returned to the customer at the customer's own expense
5. We do not pay for the return shipping unless the products are faulty upon receiving (must contact us within 2 days) or the wrong products being sent.
6. If the return is eligible, refunds will be applied back to the original form of payment, excluding shipping costs and duties.
*** The shipping cost will be deducted from the refund if the purchase is made with free shipping.
7. If a refund is made on an order purchased with a promo code with a minimum order requirement: the remaining pieces must have a subtotal over the minimum order value to retain the discount, otherwise the discount value will be deducted from your refund. The promo codes can only be redeemed once and cannot be transferred to any exchanges or used on a subsequent order.
For Fine Jewellery Collection:
1. We offer repair for faulty items: must email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 2 days from the date of receiving the order (we will count the days from the ‘delivered’ date according to our tracking system).
*If you are purchasing for someone else as a gift, please do check the jewellery upon receiving.
2. ** All fine jewellery pieces can only be refunded in store credits
3. We do not offer exchange on our fine jewellery collection for “a change of mind”. Every single piece is handmade to order just for you.