- Pick the finger you want your new AY ring to stay on and use a ring you already have that fits it perfectly.
- Measure the inside diameter of that ring, from one side to the other in a straight line across the centre of the circle.
- Once you have your measurement (in mm), use our sizing chart below to find the size you need.
- Cut a thin strip of paper or a piece of string about 10cm long and wrap it around the finger you want your new ring to sit on.
- Make a mark where the paper/string meets.
- Measure the length of the the paper/string that wrapped around your finger then find the correlating size in the chart below.
Want to collaborate?
You've come to the right place! We're always looking for new influencers and content creators to partner with. If you think you're the right fit, please fill out the form below. Please note: Due to the number of collaboration requests we receive, we can't respond to every submission.